• New feature: new supported devices, Jabra Speak2 40, Jabra Speak2 55 and Jabra Speak2 75.
• New feature: option to delete one or more Bluetooth pairings for certain Bluetooth products without the need to do a factory reset*
• Jabra Link 380 and Jabra Link 370 this is done via the Pairing menu in Jabra Direct.
• For Bluetooth devices it is managed via Device Settings.
• Supported devices: Jabra Evolve 65, Jabra Evolve2 65, Jabra Evolve2 75, Jabra Evolve2 85, Jabra Evolve2 buds, Jabra Link 370, Jabra Link 380, Jabra Speak 710, Jabra Speak 750, Jabra Speak2 75
• Updated: minor UI updates to certain device settings.
• Updated: UI flow when configuring an Xpress URL for Jabra PanaCast 50.
• Updated: Zoom softphone plugin for Windows which resolves several minor issues.
• Updated: Zoom softphone plugin for macOS which resolves several minor issues.
• Fixed: Jabra PanaCast 50 in certain remote desktop scenarios is not seen.
• Fixed: Jabra PanaCast 50 in certain scenarios would not connect to ethernet.
• Fixed: Jabra PanaCast 50 WiFi prompt stating “Connection failed. Please try again” despite connection was established.
• Fixed: button visibility issues when deploying a managed package for Jabra PanaCast 50.
• Fixed: if firmware update failed for certain headsets, it would not correctly prompt users the headset was not updated correctly.
• Fixed: several minor UI and text bugs resolved when used with Jabra PanaCast 50.
• Performance and stability improvements
*Using latest firmware with the device is advised.